Thursday 11 April 2013

New Psy Track 'Gentleman' Is Finally Here!


People all around the world have been checking the news on Korea this week, hoping for an end to the tension and finally it's here. After months of waiting, Psy has released his follow up to the monster smash of 2012, 'Gangnam Style'. It turns out that many of the rumours floating around the internet last year regarding Psy's comeback were only speculation; the new single hasn't been recorded in English and thankfully, there's no sign of Justin Bieber in sight!

Instead, new track 'Gentleman' is more of the same from Psy in the sense that it doesn't veer wildly away from everything that made 'Gangnam Style' such a huge hit in the West last year. 'Gentleman' is just as bonkers crazy and instantly likeable as the Korean rappers breakout hit and while it may not end up becoming as iconic as 'Gangnam Style', I think Psy has definitely proved that he is more than just a one-hit wonder. I can pretty much guarantee that for the next few months, every club in the world will start chanting "I'm a mother-father gentleman" in their best Korean accent! Click on the link below to hear the song in its entirety.


So what do you think of Psy's new single? Will 'Gentleman' be just as big as 'Gangnam Style' and will it help further the rappers international career? And what the hell do you think the video will look like? I'm imagining men in pink suits having a tea party while dancing like crabs.... but that's just me! Let me know what you think by commenting, liking and sharing below. And remember to check back soon for more K-pop news!


3 comments:

  1. I was more worried about this then the possible North Korea missile launch, now I know, I need not worry. Oh, and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm a mother-father gentleman" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right! Can't wait to see him say it in the video. You just know its going to be insane!

      Delete