Saturday 13 April 2013

Psy - 'Gentleman'. The Video Is Here But Is It Any Good?


 
Today is make or break for Psy's international career. We've all heard the Korean rappers follow up single 'Gentleman' already, which you can read more about here, but whether you love or hate the song, we always knew its success would hinge on the official video and whatever crazy new dance moves Psy could come up with. After just watching the new promo for the first time, I can tell you now that it's fricking awesome. The video for 'Gentleman' is similar to ''Gangnam Style' in some ways and while it doesn't have the surprise factor of Psy's breakout hit, it's just as funny in its own way. I also love the simplicity of the new dance, which I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of in the coming months. But enough talk from me. Read on to check out Psy's official new 'Gentleman' promo for yourself. Enjoy!

 
'I'm a mother-father gentleman!'
 
So what do you think? Will 'Gentleman' be as successful as 'Gangnam Style'? Which video do you prefer? And what's your favourite bit of the new promo? I love it when Psy pulls the chair away from his date. Hilariously childish! Let me know what you think by commenting, liking and sharing below.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I like it, it think it's a grower I have a feeling people will doing this new dance soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how smug he looks as he does the hand on chin thing, classic!

      Delete