Monday 20 May 2013

New Track From London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years


Following the critical success of their previous EP 'Metal & Dust', London Grammar are back with a video for their new single 'Wasting My Young Years'. The black and white promo only shows the trio in fleeting glimpses but its simplicity captures the ambience of the track beautifully. I don't fully understand why the video features a range of doll like figures hanging suspended in the air but the surreal visuals strangely suit Hannah Reid's haunting vocals. The laid back production and chilled out piano playing continue in the vein of 'Metal & Dust', so if you enjoyed London Grammar's previous work then you'll definitely love 'Wasting My Young Years'. Check it out by clicking the link below.


"I don't know what you want. 
Don't leave me hanging on."

'Wasting My Young Years' has got me even more excited about London Grammar's upcoming album and if you like what you've heard here, then check out my review of their previous EP 'Metal & Dust'

What do you think of London Grammar's new single? And what's your favourite song of theirs so far? Let me know by commenting, liking and sharing below. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment